Dibbs

Dibbs

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Review of practical work

From AS I have learnt quite a lot which would help me within the production of A2.
To begin with I was quite worried about doing the coursework for AS as I choose the magazine option and that involved editing with fireworks and taking photos which look professional.
It was all very new and I had no idea what I was doing really. To begin with it was a struggle trying to learn it all and do it in the period of time I had but once I picked up how to use fireworks I found it quite easy when it came to finishing it.
I enjoyed taking the photos for my magazine as it was quite a laugh and an easy thing to do, it was a lot to think about though, with clothing, props and camera angles, you didn't want it to look wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment